Sunday, June 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!!

The Rules are.... answers the questions about themselves1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning2. Each player.3. At the end, the player tags 5 others and posts their names. Then goes to their blog and posts them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and asks them to read your blog to find out the details.


what i was doing ten years ago... i was crying day and night hahaha (because i was only 1)

5 things on my list to do today... go to basketball camp,do my blog,go to the Footes(maybe) and go to bed.

if i were a billionaire i would.... buy a lot of new cute clothes,adopt a 1 year old African American girl,buy a iPhone,have a nice and cute family,and give money/gifts to Charity

3 bad habits... one of my habits are biting my nails.Another one of my habits is taking off my glasses with one hand and.One more is write in my journal at the end of the week.

5 places I've lived...Fruitlind, Nyssa and Washington that is all.

5 jobs I've had... hmmm...i have babysat a few times. fed cats a few times,and that is basically all i have done



ok so now I'm supposed to tag 5 other people. but I'm only gonna go with 3.
so i tag Sarah Foote,Taylor Foote,and Ashtyn Fitzimonds.

let the fun begin.

(P.S if any question call me!!)

4 comments:

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I'm loving the blog...I love that you put music on it! I don't even know how to do that. Love ya.

Ashtyn said...

wat do u mean by tagging me??? do i have 2 tag someone else!!! luv ur best friend (i hope), ashtyn

Sister Taylor Foote said...

Emma I tagged you so go to my blog for information....its a different one than normal to so have fun!

farmersdozen.com said...

hey i love you blog it is so cute and you look really tan in you picture at the top ha ha but love you

hannah