Thursday, March 13, 2008
about myself
hi thats me emma this is my first time doing this it is so fun so far my sister kaitlin helped me with this because my dad rick was to busy i will tell you a bit about me i have blue eyes i am 11 years old i have 2 brothers and 7 sister not including me these are the names of them from oldest to youngest 1.kaitlin 19 2.joslin 173.jami 15 4.lauren 15 5.karli 15 6.hannah 12 7.emma 11 8.alek 9 9.claire 6 1o.kade 5 i know it is big so that is my family and kaitlin is in college so i miss her tons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
emma your blog is so cute! i love it! i miss you too...i can't wait to see you when you come up here! it will be so great.
keep this updated, it will be fun to see what you are up to! :) love you cute girl
hoooray emma! how exciting! cant wait to see what you write about and share! keep it up! love you!
monica
We LOVE IT! Sarah and I just looked at and read your first post! Welcome to the blogging clan... it's great to have another cousin's blog to look at! You're the youngest blogger I know! You now have more posts than your Mom!
emma - i love that you have a blog! come read mine some time...lindsaygrauling.blogspot.com
Jeff Hamm you are soooo funny! You are everywhere and make us laugh. When are you going to come visit?
Nice blog Emma...good thing Kaitlin helped you with it. :)
Hi Emma. I like your blog.
I had just posted about my awesome cousins, and how I had eight cousins linked to my blog, when I discovered I had NINE! What fun! I hope you don't become a "one post blogger"! More! More! More!
I hope you post lots!
Emma - Awesome blog!!! I look forward to seeing what else you post. XOXO
you are so cute emma! my blog id www.whitneymorean.blogspot.com
Post a Comment