Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pine Wood Derby

Today is Friday and at 6:00 I had a race called the "Pine Wood Derby" what you have to do is first get the car from our teacher. Then you have to make the car that you got.When you are done with the car then you go to the church and measure the car. Then see if it is good if it is good to go then you can race.After you practice racing then you eat (it was amazing) after that you race, normally you would see who got 1ST , 2ND , and 3RD but that is what the boys would do but I am a girl so what I had to do is the would have to choose a partner and race , you would have to do it twice because there is one side that is faster than the other side so it was a tie so we both got candy (I was with Whitney) then once every body went we did it again the same way we did before and i raced Mikaela and won!and that is all!

6 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

Wow! I bet it was fun building, eating and racing! This is fun even if you aren't a boy scout! Good job!

emmaelizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kaitlin said...

fun emma!
did you decorate your car all cool?
ill have to see it.

Amanda said...

Yay, way to go Emma! Way to show up those boys!!

Biddle Family said...

EMMA!!!!!!!!!
Holy Crap! um maybe I shouldn't say that... but honestly you are soooo cute & growing up WAY WAY WAY too fast! can't wait to see you this summer..... it will be here before we know it!

megan said...

Emma, I love your blog!