Saturday, April 5, 2008

Easter

Hi again today is Sunday. It is Easter (Happy Easter)!We decorated eggs today. I did 11 because that's all there was. Everybody got 11 eggs which means there were 121. I did one very important egg, it said UNLV, Kansas, and Stanford. They are in the March Madness but now I only have one team left and it is KANSAS it is me and my dad! OK back to the Easter part so it was soooo fun I got a lot of stuff like1. a shirt 2.candy 3.nail polish 4.more candy so what did you get. you can call me or email or you can even just tell me.

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

oh i forgot to comment you on here.
i got...some mascara from mom...some cool gel pens...alot of candy of course...and a cool light up pen! haha oh and some way cute earrings.
can't wait to see you in two weeks!
:)

emmaelizabeth said...

i luv your hiar